E-Nature Organic Coconut Sugar 300g Jar
Coconut sugar is also known as palm sugar, coconut palm sugar, coconut nectar, nectar crystals coconut or palm. Product extracted from the sap (nectar) from flowers of coconut trees. For centuries it was used as a sweetener in Southeast Asian countries where coconut palms grow abundantly.
Properties owned coconut sugar:
• It is a healthy alternative low glycemic index (GI), so it does not cause blood sugar to rise. For example, honey has a GI of 87 while white sugar and sugar 59 coconut has only 35. What makes a healthy sweetener suitable for diabetics consumption, or pre-diabetic people to avoid sugar .
• Compared with other commercial sugars, it has a higher nutrient content. It is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C and even contains potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium.
• Contains 16 of 20 essential amino acids. It has glutamine which is in greater proportion. This amino acid can maintain an acid / alkaline balance in our body and helps us to control the impulses of eating sweet foods.
• When this food is organic, usually comes less refined so it can better use its comprehensive nature and benefits.
• Its flavor is very pleasant indeed is very similar to sugar cane with a touch a little caramelized at the end.
Sugar benefits to our health organic coconut:
• Reduce blood pressure, for its potassium content.
• Rich in magnesium, essential for the metabolism, nerve and brain stimulation.
• Zinc, necessary for mental development.
• Iron, vital to the quality of the blood and immune system.
• High in calcium, essential for strong bones and teeth.
Our coconut sugar eNature besides being a natural, ecological and sustainable product is an organic product, organic certification has USDA and BCS Oko Garantie.
It has a flavor that combines with any, liquefied, dessert, tea or need sweeten saucer.
Try our coconut sugar eNature excellent healthy alternative low glycemic index.
We Also Recommend