Natural Factors Peppermint Oil 60 softgel
60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Relaxes intestinal muscles
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural anti-fungal agent
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systemic candida yeast
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscle, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic
It is estimated that approximately 15% of the population has complaints of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), making IBS one of the most common gastrointestinal disorders. Natural Factors Peppermint Oil combines peppermint, oregano, and caraway oils for a natural answer to serious digestive upsets.
Peppermint and caraway are both traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and help relieve uncomfortable symptoms of gas. Peppermint and oregano oils have natural anti-fungal properties that are effective against the growth of Candida albicans – a common yeast that can infect and disrupt the delicate balance of the digestive tract. The greatest benefits are achieved when taken in combination with a high-quality probiotic to restore the health of intestinal flora, as well as a multivitamin that includes vitamins C and E to replenish nutrient deficits caused by candida yeast.
Each easy-to-swallow soft-gel is standardized to contain optimal concentrations of key compounds and has an enteric coating to help it pass through the stomach intact and deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract. This helps prevent stomach irritation and heartburn, and maximize digestive health where it is needed most.
We Also Recommend